Anniversary Cards: 15 Message Ideas for the Special Couple
Here’s to the special couple! If there’s anything to be admired, it’s spending a lifetime with the one you love. It’s wedding season, and for many, their anniversaries are coming up. Wedding anniversaries are celebrated worldwide, be it those who have been married for one year, or fifty! To the couples rushing to get out of the house on time for work, the grey-haired partners reminiscing over memories together, and the couples who know the pain of stepping on Lego all too well… We wish you the very best of happiness and time together.
The message you write on an anniversary card can add something special to their day. Words of encouragement and recognition from friends and family can not only make them feel loved, but also remind them of what they have achieved together. Whether you’re completely lost for words when it comes to writing a heartfelt message, or you’re simply looking for ideas to help create something unique, we have a few suggestions you may find helpful.
15 Best Messages to Write in an Anniversary Card
- Happy Anniversary, and many more! With love to you both.
- We hope you get an opportunity to look back on all the precious time you’ve spent together.
- Love to you both on this special day as you celebrate your [20th] anniversary.
- It is clear that you both have something special, and we wish you a lifetime of happiness together.
- May your love for each other be never-ending. Wishing you the Happiest of Anniversaries this year.
- Congratulations on 50 years together! It is clear you are made for each other, and your dedication deserves to be celebrated.
- Wishing you enjoy your anniversary to the fullest, and may your bond last forever.
- You two are inseparable! Time flies, but your love for each other is clearly infinite.
- May your love and friendship grow to the fullest each day.
Happy Anniversary, Love from _____.
- Happy Anniversary to both of you! Here’s to a precious 20 years together and a joyful 20 more!
- Your bond is truly an inspiration to those around you, and we look forward to your many more years of happiness together.
- A toast to the deserving couple. You two deserve the happiest of times life can offer.
- Life can be difficult, but together you can take on the world. Warmest wishes on your anniversary.
- Wishing that every day of your marriage is filled with joy and prosperity.
- Your anniversary is something we could never forget. Congratulations on 40 years, and here’s to many, many more!
If you are in search of a quality anniversary card to accompany your wishes, feel free to browse our large collection here.
There you have it! 15 different messages to choose from when writing your anniversary wishes to the special couple. You need not worry about writing the most perfect message, since they will most likely appreciate your sentiment. Either way, there are certainly many different ways of communicating your warm wishes, and we hope that our suggestions are of help to you, and that you can overcome the sense of card-writer’s block!